Customer: M/Y Anodyne.
Project: Piping System’s Installation.
Project Overview: Supply, Installation and Testing of complete Piping Systems on board a 120’ New Build Motor Yacht.
Installation of the following systems and equipment:
- Chilled Water (CuNi 90/10)
- Black and Gray Water (CuNi 90/10)
- Ultra-Fog (Mechanical & Electrical) 316L High Pressure Pipe work
- Working Air (Swagelok 316L Pipe and Fittings)
- General Service Air (Swagelok 316L Pipe and Fittings)
- Potable Water (Hot and Cold) GF Instaflex/316L Pipe and Fittings
- Port Hole Washing (Swagelok 316L Pipe and Fittings)
- Pipe Insulation
- OWS Equipment Installation and all Necessary Pipe work
- Fuel Pipe work including custom manifolds
- Dewatering Pipe work
- Passerelle pipe work
- Main Engine and generator cooling pipe work
- Clean and Dirty Lube Oil
- Davit Hydraulic Oil Pipe Work
- Full Engine room equipment installation, including rigging, mechanical bolting and alignment.
All of the above systems have been installed to the satisfaction of the attending Lloyds attending Surveyor. All system pressure testing witnessed by Anodyne Chief Engineer along with 3rd party inspection with Lloyds Surveyor in attendance for final sign off.Return